Sometimes I have those days, but this one I really wish I could change....
Last Thursday I did something soo stupid. I hurt someone who means so much to me. I know I can never take back what I did but that doesn't mean I wouldn't if I had the chance. I would never purposely hurt anyone, especially him. I just want things to be they were. I wish I was brave enough to tell people how I really felt about them. And that I truly love them for who they are. When I think about it I can find something about everyone I know that I like. I haven't yet met anyone who is beyond my love. But the funny thing is that I'm not so great at communicating my feelings to anyone. Not even my family, that's just how we are. Honestly I can't even remember the last time I was hugged. I hug my family members but they aren't always willing to hug me. LOL Our family's "hug phobia" reminds me of 4th and 5th grade..... when we were all running around getting coodie shots. I just have to learn how to show affection. Because it wasn't taught in our family. **I wrote this poem... and I really mean it. This is for everyone I know. Thanks for being you.**
I wish I had the courage.
I wish I had the courage to ask questions when I need to know the answer.
I wish I had the courage to say I love you.
I wish I had the courage to admit when I'm wrong.
I wish I had the courage to say I need you.
I only wish I had the courage.
Like the rest of the world... I don't like to get hurt, but what's worse is when I hurt someone I truly care for. I'm sorry. Saying your sorry doesn't fix anything but I will admit my mistake(s) and am willing to get past this if you are.
"Forgiveness means letting go of the past."
"Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future. "~ Paul Boese
Lets not forget all of the good times. All of the laughs. All of the thoughts. Lets not forget our past. I know I can't force someone to forgive me. But I will wait. I will wait on my friend. I will wait.
Lets not forget all of the good times. All of the laughs. All of the thoughts. Lets not forget our past. I know I can't force someone to forgive me. But I will wait. I will wait on my friend. I will wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment